Windows 8.1 Product Key Generator 2022 [Full Cracked]
Windows 8.1 full ready to download, is an update of the Windows 8 operating system. This project was a change from the traditional Microsoft update policy. This update initially consisted of regular releases of «Service Packs» every two years or so. And as it was an updated major that introduced several improvements in all Microsoft platforms, including Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. This update was initially available only for active users of Windows 8, through a download of the Windows Store application. You can download windows 8.1 product key generator from the provided link.
Download Windows 8.1 Full Review
On March 26, 2013, Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, published a coordinated cycle of updates for its platforms and services, including Windows 8. PC World said that at the 2013 BUILD conference, set to take place from 26 to 28 More details of “Blue” would be revealed in June 2013 in San Francisco, which was the code name of Windows 8.1.3. The OS was available for download on October 17, 2013, on computers that already have Windows 8, And went on sale the next day, October 18.
Windows 8.1 product key, being a variant, retains the interface introduced in Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Modern UI, formerly called Metro, but with improvements in terms of performance, customization, and user experience. It is an update that applies to Windows 8, and Windows RT for free if you have a license.
Features Of Windows 8.1 Product Key
- More sizes for thumbnails: One small and one extra-large, as in Windows Phone 8.
- Additional colors on the Home screen of windows are now available. And this feature will allow users to customize the color. And the shadow of their own choice instead of choosing from a limited range of colors. There is also the possibility of using the Desktop background as the Home background.
- The ability to synchronize more settings between devices is here. Which now includes Home screen settings and Bluetooth keyboard and mouse settings.
- PC Configuration Expansion to include more options previously exclusive to the Windows Control Panel
- The minimum screen resolution for “docked” applications is now 1024×768 pixels. They can also occupy half of the screen and can also be “docked” up to 4 at the same time (in resolutions higher than 1600×900).
- “Take capture” option in the “Share” access.
- “Play” option in the “Devices” access to play content on another device.
- New applications: Calculator, Alarms, Sound Recorder, Reading List, Health. And Wellness, Recipes, Scanner, Help. And tips (for newbies). And a file explorer included in OneDrive.
- Most of the applications that came with Windows 8 have a search bar, to limit it to that application, instead of using the “Search” access. Others (such as Photos). And potent tools were added.
- Greater integration with OneDrive is promising. This tool is now the default for file storage. Automatic backups between devices are available.
- Internet Explorer 11, which includes WebGL and SPDY support.4
- When performing a general search (Windows + F logo), you add a semantic search over the internet, then a large amount of related information is displayed. For example, searching Madonna will show a short biography, photographs, and videos. Bing provides the search service.
- Another change in the update is the deactivation of the Libraries. Now all the user’s folders are displayed in ‘This computer,’ new name of what is known from Windows Vista to Windows 8 as Computer, in addition to opening Windows Explorer this folder opens. However, it is possible to activate the libraries by clicking on the bottom of the Navigation Panel with the right button and selecting the option ‘Show libraries’ in the pop-up menu.
Free Download Windows 8.1 Update 1
In April 2014, Microsoft announced that its first major update for Windows 8.1 was on its way and turned it on the same day that Windows XP ended its extended support period (April 8 of that year). Among the most noticeable changes are the return of desktop mode to computers without a touch screen, usability news on the Metro or Modern UI interface, and other improvements focused on performance.
- Possibility of anchoring applications designed for Windows 8 on the taskbar
- Windows 8 apps are closeable by clicking on an X that appears at the top of the screen with its context menu; The toolbar will now also be available in Windows 8 apps ( automatically hidden)
- Onedrive replaces the Skydrive application, for users who have not yet updated; OneNote is available as part of the standard installation
- The boot sequence conforms to the type of device. If you do not have a touch screen, it starts by default in desktop mode, although this behavior is deactivate
- The reduction of requirements now works with 1 GB of RAM and at least 16 Gbytes of disk space.
- Increase the technical support period of Windows 8.1 one more month.
- It will install automatically if the KB300827 upgrade is available earlier. Otherwise, you must go to the Windows store to do it manually, or from the Microsoft Download Center, depending on the type of System Bits. 32-bits6 and 64-bits7
Download Full Windows 8.1 Update 2 For PC
In November 2014, Microsoft released the update silently on Windows Update and its registered subscribers
- Updated language packs.
- Security defense-in-depth and reinforcement of Schannel
- Support for newer hardware (boot order limitations, SD card enhancements, USB debugging).
- Support improvements during network changes of the Device Support Web Services (WSD) for printers.
- Performance and reliability improvements in the mission-critical environments of the clustered virtual machine are improved.
- It improved administration capacity.
- Support for additional hardware. (devices with disk encryption software-enabled can now upgrade to Windows 8.1 more quickly).
Windows 8.1 System Requirements
- Processor: 1 (GHz)
- RAM: 1 (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device
Windows 8.1 product key generator received better reviews than the standard version of Windows 8. However, the same user interface features which most criticized. Specialized pages such as CNET, The Verge, ExtremeTech, and ArsTechnica highlighted the improvements in the applications but, at the same time, recognizing that the use of the operating system was still uncomfortable on a desktop PC.